It's Not About Us, It's About You
Personalized Help After A Personal Injury
Tragic accidents do not always entitle the injured person or family members of the bereaved to a claim for compensation. However, if you or a loved one has experienced a serious injury that has resulted in a spinal cord injury or brain damage, do not hesitate to contact experienced lawyer Reuben J. Donig to review your options and ensure that no compensation source is overlooked.
From our office in San Mateo, our lawyer provides personal, one-on-one attention to injury victims and their families throughout the neighboring areas of California. Please contact our office today at 877-332-3710 to schedule a free consultation with Mr. Donig.
Ready To Handle All Types Of Injury Cases
Attorney Reuben J. Donig is well-prepared to handle a wide range of injury claims resulting from assaults and accidents, including claims involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.)
- Negligent government entities
- Premises liability (dangerous roads, stairways, dog bites, etc.)
- Faulty products
- Serious injuries (brain injuries, fractures, paralysis, etc.)
- Wrongful death/fatal accidents
Establishing Liability For An Accident Or Injury
Often, an injured person may make several claims for a single event — such as a car or trucking accident — under their health insurance and/or automobile policies. This includes provisions for uninsured or underinsured motorists. Negligence on the part of another driver, defective manufacturing of a vehicle in the crash or lack of roadway maintenance by a government agency may make it possible to make further claims.
Mr. Donig will help you identify all possible claims and ensure that you, as the victim or family member of the deceased victim, will receive the maximum compensation possible. Upon consulting Mr. Donig, your case’s strength and likelihood of success at trial will be discussed.
Mr. Donig’s experience gives him the ability to effectively negotiate the best outcome for you, and he will ensure that you are informed throughout the proceedings. Though a trial requires time and expense, it may be well-worth your while in terms of financial compensation; this will also be discussed in your free consultation with attorney Reuben J. Donig.
Our Firm Keeps You Well-Informed; You Make The Decisions
If you choose us to handle your case, not only will we explore all aspects of your claim, but we will also provide you with a plan of action that you may accept or reject. We will not move forward until you are prepared to make a well-informed decision based on the following factors:
- The parties responsible for causing the injuries
- Insurance policies and other compensation sources
- The full extent of your physical and/or psychological injuries
- Medical treatment and counseling costs
- Potential costs and risks of future medical treatment
- Temporary or permanent disability due to injuries
- Pain and suffering, and loss of quality of life
- Loss of present and future wages