San Mateo Lawyer: Permanent Injuries
If you or a member of your family has suffered a serious permanent injury, you must cope with extraordinary medical, emotional, and financial issues, and an uncertain future. At this difficult time you will have to make decisions that will affect your ability to take care of yourself and your family in the years to come.
Protect your right to full benefits — talk to a lawyer
It is important, in order to preserve your right to maximum compensation for your loss, to speak to a lawyer before making a statement to or accepting a settlement offer from an insurance company. If you would like to arrange a free consultation with attorney Reuben J. Donig, please contact our San Mateo office.
Find out the true value of a claim for a permanent injury
Mr. Donig has been handling claims for serious injury and wrongful death for over thirty years, serving clients throughout California's San Francisco Bay area. Our clients benefit from his experience, as he accurately identifies the true value of claims for permanent, life-changing injuries.
Permanent and catastrophic injuries
Our attorney is prepared to advise clients on cases involving a wide range of serious injuries:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI), closed-head injuries, brain damage resulting in memory loss, personality changes, or a persistent vegetative state
- Loss of limbs or the use of limbs (paralysis, quadriplegia) and other degrees of paralysis
- Loss of a bodily function such as hearing or sight
- Third or second degree burns, disfigurement, facial scarring
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Non-economic damages such as pain, suffering, and loss of companionship
- Injuries resulting from a car accident or motorcycle accident
- Slip or trip and fall injury
- Dangerous products
As your lawyer Mr. Donig will call on life care, medical, and economic experts to assist in building a compelling presentation of your case's value to insurance negotiators and a jury. He will work to get you the compensation you deserve.
No attorney fees unless we get results
If a member of your family has been seriously injured it is extremely important that you get a legal opinion before accepting any insurance settlement offer. If you would like to speak with our lawyer about your claim, please contact our San Mateo office to arrange a free consultation. All cases at our firm are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning that we charge no attorney fees unless our client recovers compensation as a result of our efforts.
Reuben J. Donig
San Mateo, California, Personal Injury Lawyer